at the Face to Face Foundation, we use an innovative conversational model to start meaningful discussions in an age of reliance on technology.
The Face to Face Foundation is a nonprofit managed in partnership with the Community Foundation of Sarasota County.
CURRENT AND PAST PARTNERS INCLUDE THE SARASOTA COUNTY OFFICE OF PLANNING AND DEVELOPMENT SERVICES, COMMUNITY YOUTH DEVELOPMENT, SCOPE: SARASOTA COUNTY OPENLY PLANS FOR EXCELLENCE, LIME COMMUNICATIONS, PINE VIEW HIGH SCHOOL, RIVERVIEW HIGH SCHOOL, BOOKER HIGH SCHOOL, AND FRUITVILLE ELEMENTARY SCHOOL.
contact foundation director sam schimek at firstname.lastname@example.org, (941) 321-1070
- To teach and promote the art of conversation and true listening.
- To foster interaction and connection among all diverse parts of a community.
- To teach patience, confidence, and tolerance; to provide a safe place where participants can freely share their ideas and feelings and listen to their peers.
- To encourage participants to enjoy real-life interactions in an age of reliance on technology.
- To create communities that facilitate meaningful discussion of relevant issues